|Full Name||Georgy Hernandez|
Georgy is a temporary party member in LISA:The Pointless (Present mostly in Garbage Island). Like Joel and Alex, he wants to leave the island, and luckily has a "boat" to do so. He's also a joy addict and suffers from withdrawal after the Roland fight.
Appearance & Personality Edit
Like most from the Hernandez family, Georgy looks like a bare-chested, overweight balding man with a moustache and an Imitation Golden Watch.
Georgy is rather rude: He is shown complaining about being too slow in making it to the boat, and trash-talking Roland before/after his fight. However, he does seem to care slightly about Joel.
He apparently is an "Aspiring Businessman" Looking to make a fortune in the world of Olathe. He is implied to be the same Georgy mutant from LISA:The Painful, although it has been stated that he is actually not apart of the Hernandez family by the creator of LISA Austin Jorgensen.
Georgy has two skills from the start, and doesn't gain any more by leveling up.
|Skill Name||Lvl||SP/HP cost||Self Use?|
Scoop is a single-target attack that does Moderate damage to an opponent.
Brag is a self-use attack that restores 8 HP and adds Taunt. It is rather useful as Georgy is quite tanky.
Battle Quotes Edit
Win Quotes: Edit
- You just can't compete.
Level Quotes: Edit
- As solid as wall street.
Drop Quotes: Edit
- I'll invest.
Starting Equipment Edit
- If you take his Imitation Gold Watch, He will respond revulsively, and take the Imitation Gold Watch back.
- Although, If you have the Impeccable Gold Brolex, He will snatch that instead.
- Taking the Rusty Trowel will cause the same effects of taking the Imitation Gold Watch.
- Georgy is implied to be a recurring character from LISA: The Painful, though Austin Jorgensen has stated that the Joy mutant Georgy is not related to the Hernandez family of Painful
- If the player decides to go back to the Mass Grave, talk to Larry Davis again once the player completed his side-quest, Georgy will be furious after you pass through the tunnel and forces to the player go to the Long Wet, either satisfying for not getting all way back or annoying the player to make them go back again and finish a certain task (Such as getting barter items).